I have seen the video currently circulating on social media, as well as the conversations and reactions that have followed. I understand the disappointment, questions and pain that this situation has caused.
I take full responsibility for my actions, and I sincerely apologise to everyone who has been affected.
To my husband:
I am deeply sorry for hurting you and for placing our marriage under public scrutiny. You have been my partner, my support and my strength, and I deeply regret not considering the pain my actions would cause you.
I love you, I value our marriage, and I am committed to doing the necessary work to rebuild the trust that has been broken. I ask for your forgiveness, patience and understanding as I learn from this experience and work to become a better person.
To my family:
I am sorry for the embarrassment, disappointment and pain this situation has caused you. Thank you for standing by me, for your love and for continuing to be my foundation during this difficult period.
To my friends:
Thank you to those who have reached out, checked on me and offered me encouragement, honesty and advice. Your support means more to me than words can express.
To my supporters:
I hear you, and I understand your disappointment. I accept the criticism that has come my way.
I am not perfect, and I will not pretend to be. I am human. I made a mistake, and I am taking responsibility for my actions rather than running away from them.
At this time, I kindly ask for privacy and respect for myself, my husband and our families as we navigate this difficult situation together.
I am committed to learning from this experience, becoming better and protecting what matters most to me.
Thank you to everyone who continues to show love, grace and understanding during this difficult time.


Comments
Post a Comment